Tuesday, September 11, 2007

WE HAVE ELECTRICITY!!! WOO-HOO!!



I will upload some pictures soon. We were a little busy today. It is so exciting to be able to not have the sound of the generator going and have POWER! I haven't actually experienced that yet. They just got through with it before I had to go to work. But I am very excited. I came to work saying "we have electricity!" They were cracking up! Oh well, I know we will NEVER take having power for granted again! When you don't have it, you understand the value of it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Woo Hoo! That is awesome! I know you have been waiting for so long for this day to come! I am very excited for you!

Anonymous said...

HAY!!!!! I am so happy for you! Isn't it amazing the things we take for granted? Then we do not hav e them, we realize what a gift they really are!!!! We are parying for you guys!!!! ~Lynette