Thursday, September 13, 2007

Look great in 2008

Here is some information about the challenge...

The website is http://www.talesfromthescales.net/2007/09/index.html
What's the challenge? Look Great in 2008 Challenge.
Don't wait for New Year's Resolutions, start the year out looking and feeling great!
When does it begin and end? Wednesday, September 19 - Tuesday, January 11th
Can I join at anytime? ABSOLUTELY.
What do I need to do? Every Tuesday - weigh yourself. If you have a blog, write about your losses, gains, successes, frustrations. Then come back to Tales from the Scales and sign Mr. Linky, linking back to your weekly blog post. We all need a little accountability, this is a great way to have it.
Do I have to weigh in every Tuesday? Weigh-in on whatever day works best for you. Just report to Tales from the Scales on Tuesday.
Do I have to have a blog? Nope. You can type in your losses/gains next to your name every week. However, perhaps consider starting a blog. They're free and journaling while losing weight is awesome.
How do I get on your blog roll? Just e-mail your blog name and url to Beth at scaletales@gmail.com.(please note: if you find yourself not participating in the challenge, please e-mail me to have your blog removed from the blogroll. Thanks!)
What if I have information I want to share? Please share any thoughts, recipes, product reviews and meaningful blog posts with me. You can e-mail me anything. We'd love for this site to feel like your home, so get your running shoes on and get comfortable! More than likely we will share whatever you send us! Just keep it clean and pertinent!
Do you happen to have any advice for me for this challenge? Why yes I do. Take your before picture now. You will never regret it. When I look at mine, I throw my donut in the garbage and I don't even go back and get it later. Do I have to be on Weight Watchers to join this challenge? Oh goodness no. Do whatever works for you.

So, I'm gonna be starting this on the 19th. I will be posting my journey! :)

3 comments:

Taga Pagsulat said...

Hi,

Thank you for comment.

Yes we can do this. If Oprah can so can we. :)

I'll be praying for your success and hope that you include me in your prayers as well. :)

chrissy said...

Me too, we will all be praying and being aware of what we eat and how we excercise together!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).