Wednesday, September 5, 2007

~Fall is Coming!!~



Fall
I am SO excited about the season approaching us. I love Christmas and Spring, and even summer, but Fall is SO beautiful, it has to be my favorite~

Think about it, the beautiful show that God creates around us with the trees, bushes, etc... WOW!

Then there is the pumpkin patches, the smell of fall in the air as you ride to the fall festivals.

There is hay-rides, apple cider, going to the apple orchard, caramel apples, etc... I just love it.




Here are some pictures I took last fall at Brown County State Park in southern Indiana.














4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love fall too. Im a sweatshirt and jeans kinda girl and I love to snuggle to keep warm. Also, I love the color change.
No I dont have a blog yet. I love to see pictures so blogs are great. Im going to try to figure it out. My email address is lweitenberner@hotmail.com. When do you think everything is gonna be done? Do you have a move in date? I will keep you in my prayers. Keep in touch- Leslee

Anonymous said...

OH HOW AWESOME!!!!! The progress that you all are making is fantastic! I too love the changing of the seasons. I love the spring time because it is both refreshing and renewing, the summer because it is relaxing, the fall because it is a time for reflecting and it reminds me of my all time favorite verse:Be still and know that I am God, and the winter because I love the snow. I love watching it fall, then the way it blankets everything, beautiful.
I hope things are going well for all of you and that your house comes together soon.
Blessings.
Julie

Unknown said...

Oh you are making me even more excited to come to Indiana in October! We haven't been in fall weather in over 4 years! I am sure your place is beautiful in the fall! Can't wait to see pictures of that! I like the way you changed your blog too. The orange and brown are fallish!

Anonymous said...

OOO!!! I love fall too!!! One of my favorite things to do when I was little, was to go to the pumpkin patch and get hot cider!!! I LOVED it!!!! Thanks for sharing! LOve and miss you guys!!! ~Lynette