Saturday, August 25, 2007

We have progress!!! :)

Can you believe we are actually seeing signs of a house coming together? How exciting! I tell you what, we have been tested with these 100+ degree plus heat index days! Whew. That heat just zaps your energy and can make you sick!

Anyway, we had a few friends come out...THANKS GUYS!....and help one day, and that helped a lot. We have continued going with it. Everything is coming together, we are soooo excited!!

We also heard from the Electric company, and we are close to getting some electricity. I'm also pretty sure we are gonna get our well dug next week! Woo-hoo!

Thanks for your prayers. We definately appreciate it.


























3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! It is starting to look like a house!!! YAY! I am sure this is very encouraging to see. While I was looking at the pictures I could almost smell all that wood . . . . hmmmmm! I love that smell. I know, I am weird! Can't wait to see even more progress as the days progress! Keep up the good work but keep drinking lots of water! I worry about you guys in that heat. Love you all and be careful!!! I love that you have a blog to keep everyone updated!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys, Im so glad to hear everything is coming together for all of you. Your gonna look back on these memories and charish them. I remember waiting for the school bus in front of our Camper. Now..... I wish I had pictures of that to share with Jeff and the girls.
Im happy to see you have a blog now. I cant wait to see your progress. God Bless you all.
Leslee from Michigan.

Camp Hope said...

Thanks Leslee! I remember that! hee hee. The house turned out beautiful too, didn't it? It was worth the sacrifice! Do you have a blog?