Sunday, August 19, 2007

19th Wedding Anniversary

Well, Jerry and I are getting ready to celebrate our 19th wedding anniversary. He suprised me a few days ago with an early present. It was so sweet, I just had to share it with you...

He got me a diamond journey necklace and diamond earrings. They are really beautiful! He really suprised me this year! I was hoping for a bottle of perfume, and he got me that too! :) He's so sweet!

We have some more progress on the house, we are soooo excited. I haven't been able to take any pictures because I've been working so much, but I will soon and get them posted so you can see what we are doing, and how much God is blessing us! We had two helpers yesterday and all our outer walls for the first floor are UP!!! PRAISE THE LORD!! That is encouraging!!

Well, be blessed. I will post more later!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see the pics of the house. That was great you had some helpers there to help you!
The necklace looks beautiful!