Tuesday, December 18, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!

We are so excited about Christmas! My Mom and Jerry's Mom are driving down to our place together to stay the 19th- 23rd. I have several days off from work, so we are gonna have a GREAT time! We are so happy that they get to see what we've done so far with the house.

We are working on insulating and wiring the house now. It really is coming together!

Hope you all have a WONDERFUL Christmas and a Blessed New Year! Be safe this Holiday season if you are traveling!

God Bless!

Billie











4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh so glad mom and Sandy get to come for a visit! It will do them both some good I think. You guys have a great time! John saw mom tonight at the viewing of Granny King. He said she looked really good. She was all dressed up. He said Steve wasn't dressed up and he said he didn't look anything like he imagined! Isn't that funny? I thought the same thing about his mom's boyfriend! HA!!!
You guys have fun with your mammas! Kiss mom for me! Love you and have a Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

awe! I am glad that they will be able to come for a visit! I think it will help them to be around you all! Give Grandma a big hug and kiss for me! Love you all! merry Christmas!
~Chrissie

Anonymous said...

HHHHEEELLLLOOOOOOO?! Hoping for a new post soon! Maybe...a pic of Alex and Cindy?! LoL! Too funny!

Anonymous said...

Aunt Billie? Are you there?!?!? We are waiting for an update!!!! Love ya!
~Cassie